Cheerios Cinnamon Oat Crisp Review

Sweet cinnamon is by far one of my favourite food combinations; and cereal is probably my favourite food. Cheerios are a pretty good cereal on their own so when I saw these new cinnamon oat crisp cheerios they had to be a match made in heaven.
I was incredibly dubious to pay the ridiculous £2.50 for a measly 350g box but eventually I caved, and I'm glad I did. The smell was quite under whelming with not a great deal of cinnamon coming through, but the flakes had a very attractive glaze appearance to them and well cheerios are cheerios.

The taste is wonderful, its the perfect balance of sweet with the warming spicy cinnamon, and the flakes have an excellent crunch to them. There are little oat flakes dotted on the flakes but they don't really bring a huge amount to the flavour.

The cheerios are a nice addition adding that trademark oaty cheerio taste which compliments the flakes well. It is quite a sweet cereal but not quite as sweet as the best cereal in the world, curiously cinnamon which still remains my all time favourite cereal.

Overall this is a great addition to the cheerios portfolio, they just really need to address the pricing problem, this box is way too small for a higher than average price tag.

Overall Rating- 8.5/10

Comments

Popular Posts