Oreo Strawberry Cheesecake Review

After being very impressed with the new mint Oreos I was also searching for this flavour for so long but to no avail in my home town. 1 day of being back at uni and i find these and the peanut delight nakd bar, result.

The smell on opening these was pure Nesquik, I've heard from a lot of reviews that these taste more like strawberry milkshake, but that didn't really bother me.

The flavour is fantastic, a really tangy fruit flavour, and to be honest i could detect a very very slight tartness that could be perhaps a cream cheese replicator? The rich cocoa biscuit works so well with the really nice creamy and slightly tart filling. I just wish like the US we in the UK got the amount of filling in our Oreos for it to really shine.

These are really fantastic, and dare say it i actually might prefer these to the mint ones!
Definitely give these a try if you see them

Overall Rating 9/10

Comments

Popular Posts